SENIOR IT SECURITY ARCHITECT
You will join our international team of experts to lead the security architecture in a field of responsibility such as: network, infrastructure, application [SAP], cloud [Azure, AWS], data, IAM/PAM, cryptology, cyber defense, digital workplace, IoT, OT.
You will actively work, closely with the Enterprise Architecture team, toward the development of Group's IT architecture and cyber security capabilities.
- You are an active role in the group international security architecture and security team
- You bring expertise in network, infrastructure, application [SAP], cloud [Azure, AWS], data, IAM/PAM, cryptology, cyber defence, digital workplace, IoT, OT
- You have an active role in the development of the IT landscape
- You work closely with different product owners, system owners, PM, and the iT engineering team
- You lead the implementation of secure solutions that would fit into our existing IT environment and that would meet enterprise architecture and cyber security standards
- You have a direct report to the Chief Cybersecurity Officer, the IT Management, CIO and the Board of Management
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- You bring a strong technical background of IT architecture and security concepts preferably within network, infrastructure, application [SAP], cloud [Azure, AWS], data, IAM/PAM, cryptology, cyber defense, digital workplace, IoT, OT
- You have more than 3 years of relevant work experience in IT architecture and cybersecurity
- You have experience in large project delivery
- Familiarity with frameworks and standards such as: TOGAF, COBIT, NIST Cyber Security, ISO27001
- Experience in working in international teams and agile setups
- You have a strong network in the Cybersecurity Professionals community
- You are fluent in English, verbal and written
Contact email@example.com for additional info.