SENIOR MANAGER / CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT
loc. Germany (Berlin, Cologne, Dusselford, Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart)
As a Senior Manager of the Cloud Security Architect team you will supports the planning, quality assurance, architecture design, and innovation for security services. You will manage the supports security and solution teams with architecture design and technical recommendations.
YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You bring with you experience of working in an agile operating environment
- You have service Management experience based on ITIL framework
- In-depth understanding of information security, border protection, incident handling & response, forensics, endpoint protection & encryption
- Track record of experience in securing systems
- You bring Network infrastructure knowledge, advanced knowledge of TCP/IP and Internet protocols, moderate knowledge of VPNs and firewalls
- You are able to articulate security concepts and methods based on standards, policies and best practices to both technical and non-technical teams
- Understanding and experience with various security related exploits and tools
- You are responsible for understanding, researching, designing, and developing security solutions, technical and reference architectures, and supporting security strategies
- You lead, develop and contribute to Service deliverables with a security focus on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS services, emphasizing Microsoft technologies (Azure and 0365) that requires partnership with Global Application/Product/Solution owners and project teams to deliver reliable and scalable security capabilities and strategies optimizing confidentiality, integrity, availability, functionality, performance, and financial costs; support ongoing business stakeholder dialog of security strategies, priorities and governance.
- You are responsible for deliver business requirements into secure solutions, designs and reference architectures for applications and products that can be leveraged by all professionals across the business.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- Master degree could be an advantage
- You posses certifications in information technology and cloud security
- You have Microsoft Azure Architect Certification & Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- You have In-depth knowledge of system design and architecture with the technologies and experience implementing a wide range of solutions
- Strong understanding of identity and access management, including mitigating credential theft
- Strong knowledge of Windows 2003-2019 Server/AD Domain Infrastructure; MCITP / MCSE Certifications in Windows Products
- Business fluent German and English skills
please get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org