About the Company :
A disruptive pre-IPO vendor specializing in Fraud Prevention and Risk Intelligence solutions for global customers
As the Mobile Security Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying mobile security applications and frameworks. You will be a key member of the Engineering/R&D team.
* In charge of full SDLC for all mobile application developments, integration and deployment
* Compliance of the requirements for mobile applications with IT security standards and MAS policies
* Engagements with project managers and developer leads to ensure proper technology risk considerations are addressed at each phase of the system development life cycle (SDLC) and provide proactive solutions to correct exposures or mitigate risk
* Security assessments of mobile applications such as secure code reviews, application penetration testing and threat modelling/architectural risk analysis
* Coordination with business and technology to provide technical risk analysis, threat identification and countermeasure recommendations to balance the level of risk with business requirements to provide optimal solution
* Keep abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities to mobile applications and the industry to provide proactive solutions.
* Degree in Information Security/ Computer Science/Electronics and Engineering /Information Technology
* Strong mobile application background, including both hardware and software technologies
* Minimum 5 years in Information Technology and/or Information Security as Security Architect or Application Architect with Security knowledge and skill
* Strong knowledge of software development/deployment methodologies in web/mobile based environments.
* Must be able to understand detailed technical procedures, projects, SDLC and Web Development Architecture, Ethical Hacking Process etc
* Strong knowledge of web application and mobile security
* Advanced native development experience in C/C++ and iOS/Android development tools