A market leading principle vendor in the Cyber Intelligence space is expanding their operations in APJ with Singapore as its main hub.
You'll be part of a problem-solving expert team implementing cutting-edge threat intelligence technology and supported by a seasoned global team.
- Work with high profile customer accounts on product related consulting services
- Handle all design and implementation into client’s environment
- To handle customer queries on how to best on-board and configure the company's products to their security problems
- Conduct regular deployment/product performance reviews with clients
- Work closely with clients to ensure they are effectively using the products/services to positively impact their Security Operations, Threat Intelligence, and Incident Response teams
- Be able to lead technical projects and gather feedback/improvement ideas for the research and development team.
- Strong technical experience in Java, JSON, Python, etc
- Strong presentation/communication skill and able to confidently hold technical discussions with analysts and senior executives
- Ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns - a proven problem solver
- Understanding of Malware analysis/Reverse Engineering
- Experience with SIEMs and other security tools (SOC, Incident Response, Threat Intel, Malware, Network, etc)
- GIAC certifications will be an advantage
Comprehensive product/tools training from the global team and support from the local team can be expected.
Reg ID No: R1324360 | 17S8581