Strategic Business Manager – Enterprise Sales
Market leading cyber security company in the UK specialising in cyber security services such as SOCs, Threat hunting, Vulnerability Analysis & PenTesting. Working for their Threat hunting division. With impressive year on year growth of 25%
This role with officially located in London in my client’s offices, however travel would be required across the UK and Europe, with the option of remote working.
As the strategic business manager, you will be the face of my client’s organisation from an enterprise sales prospective. Winning new business while also helping the business achieve their strategic goals.
Additional responsibilities follow:
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities, driving the demand within enterprise organisations.
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure
- Have a deep understanding of the services and value proposition
- Present to C-Level prospects in a highly effective manner
- Meet and exceed targets both induvial and within a team
- Attend industry conferences and roadshows
- Experience in leading an enterprise sales team in specialist managed services/ software/ SaaS solutions focused in the cyber security sector
- Ability to articulate technical concepts into business insights that can be understood by executives
- The ability to open doors at the highest of levels, specifically into Blue-Chip and FTSE 100 enterprises
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
· Background in information security sales would be advisable