SYSTEM ENGINEER - DATA CENTER SPECIALIST (english speaking role)
We are looking for a Systems Engineer with proved experience in managing Data Centres with large amount of band.
You will contribuite to the design, development and deployment of highly-available linux- and cloud-based solutions. You will also develop software tools that are used as foundation for our development teams.
This is a hands-on role that requires knowledge of Linux userspace and proved experience in managing infrastructure and Networks.
- Great flexibility
- possibility for remote work + some work on site
- competitive salary package
- You will design and develop concepts, tolls and software for the data center
- You architect, build, deploy, and operate core Network Services like distributed routing agents
- You will promote testing, security, monitoring, logging, and continuous delivery/deployment
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- Many years of experience operating large scale data center
- You bring excellent knowledge of BGP, Linux routing stack and ecosystem
- You are experienced with Linux/Unix
- You have experience building resilient and scalable solution applying and using cloud APIs and Open Source
- Cloud and Aws experience would be a plus
- You are English fluent - German would be considered a plus
For more information contact email@example.com