You’ll work closely with the technical team to ensure successful customer adoption of the company’s products, delivering technical services to clients. The role includes planning and leading the implementation of the security platform/solutions at client’s organization, performing product demos and training for developers and management, both on-site and over web conference meetings.
Technical Account Manager – Customer Success
· Onboarding of new accounts and successful technical implementation
· Make recommendations for solution implementations based on customer’s technical requirements
· Documenting customer requirements and review use cases
· Take charge of successful customer enablement ranging from formal training to constant efforts driving self-sufficiency within your assigned accounts
· Liaise with senior stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
· 5 years’ experience in a technical customer facing role ideally in a Cyber Security, Payment or Fraud industry.
· Experience with project scoping, requirements gathering and software development lifecycles
· Ability to influence and communicate at an executive level.
· Good analytical skills, conceptual ability and creativity
Reg ID No: R1324360 | 17S8581