About the company:
Growing Series B funded Cyber Security company with an award-winning solution which is sold within mid-market and the enterprise market. The company focuses on threat detection and looking for a tier3 technical support. The business has been operating for over 5+ years and aiming to have a strong global presence with the US. They're a winner in the 2019 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards Managed Detection & Response category.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced, cyber-oriented Customer Success Manager to take full ownership of partners and customers in the US. In your role, you will focus on providing value, gathering feedback, and managing internal and external customer requirements while orchestrating both processes with an accurate sense of urgency.
- Overseeing, and serving as a point of escalation during the on-boarding of customers
- Maintaining regular customer communication
- Tracking customer satisfaction through surveys and referencing
- Performing periodic Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) involving C-levels from customer and Cynet perspectives
- Advocating internally and externally while effectively maintaining a customer communication plan on pending issues, collaborating with internal teams such as product management, PS, engineering, and sales
- Be the focal point for the customer's every need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions.
- Track and monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and Pros.
- Minimum of three years of experience in Customer Success roles in Cybersecurity/Hi-tech vendors.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a positive and forward-looking attitude
- Ability to work creatively under pressure
- Strong business skills
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further and review any additional literature on the position, please contact Duygu Guler on email@example.com