What’s the Opportunity?
CyberStream is the fastest growing division of the multi-brand specialist recruitment entrepreneurs, TechStream Group, and has grown to encompass physical presence in 4 offices globally.
The flagship office in New York is set to be the fastest growing office within the group and are looking to continue this rapid expansion by identifying a senior consultant to join an established team.
Our CyberStream Brand
CyberStream is positioned as a global boutique with complete end-to-end recruitment coverage of the information & cybersecurity market.
You will have the opportunity to join one of the hottest global Cybersecurity recruitment companies launched in the last year following a successful 2-year incubation in the TechStream Group.
The business is already achieving strong financial results and profit, with quarter-on-quarter growth for 6 successive quarters in a row. You will have access to an international platform,
global spread of clients and a proven management team
We believe this is a defining career opportunity to truly innovate the talent market.
What does the role involve?
As a senior or principal consultant, you will manage the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle; researching, acquiring & developing client/ candidate partners and conducting complex negotiation/ offer management. As a senior member of the team you will work with the Managing Partner to help define the strategy of your desk, execute and build a platform for continued growth.
Our New York office is based in the heart of the financial district and we aim to double in size, year-on-year building out a full suite of permanent and contract service offerings targeted at niche disciplines within the cybersecurity market.
This is a great chance to join a team within its early phase of growth and become an integral part of the business strategy & future leadership team. Our aggressive growth plans allow significant leadership opportunities to progressive individuals combined with an uncapped commission plan reaching 40%, allowing you to truly realize your own potential.
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Excellent consultative sales experience within a technology or risk recruitment environment
- A track record of success in billings and client acquisition combined with a passion & desire to progress your career.
- A strategic mindset and willingness to work as a team.
What are we after?
- A highly competitive base package and commission plan up to 40% of billings uncapped!
- Clear career progression in a growth organization
- A 401k match plan for those eligible
- Free Gym Membership & Medical Coverage
- Full Relocation from the UK if required including: Sponsored Visa, Housing Relocation and Business Class Travel
The Next Step
If you think you have got what it takes and you’re ready to embark on one of the most fulfilling careers in the world then please connect with Caylee van Wyk our Talent Acquisition Manager.